Celebrate your body - Celebrate your life!
Our services offer:
- Kindness, care and compassion
- Relief from stress, tension, aches and pains
- Support through trauma, grief and loss
- Spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental support
- A compassionate, empathetic, and non-judgmental therapist
- A medley of gentle, firm and targeted techniques
- A focus on living a life worth celebrating!
Our studio offers:
- Free parking
- Health fund rebates available for remedial massage, claimable on the spot
- EFTPOS facilities
- Air-conditioned comfort in Summer and heating in Winter
Book online today and save $20 off your first appointment.
Areas of Expertise
Trauma and PTSD
We work at your pace and comfort level to help alleviate muscular aches and pains, alongside reconnecting you to safe touch. Whether you have experienced loss, grief, heartache, physical or sexual abuse, violation, domestic violence, exposure to war, or other types of psychological trauma, we are here to support you.
- Ease body aches and pains
- Release stress and tension from your body and mind
- Work at your own pace and comfort level
- Feel safe and comfortable in a relaxing environment
- Time to communicate concerns with your therapist
We encourage working alongside your chosen counsellor, psychologist, psychiatrist, or another allied health care professional to ensure you are fully supported.
stress and exhaUstion
Through massage therapy, you can achieve:
- A reduction in your stress levels
- Space, peace, and quiet where you can retreat from the demands of a busy life
- Ease stress related tension in the body
- More energy for the things you love
- More patience at work and at home around the ones you love
- More quality time where you feel less exhausted
anxiety and depression
Living with anxiety or depression is debilitating and draining. We understand that you may feel vulnerable and cautious. Biochemically, it has been scientifically proven that cortisol levels (AKA the stress hormone) decrease and serotonin levels (AKA the feel good, happy hormone) increase when you get a massage. This helps alleviate anxiety and depression.
- Feel safe and comfortable
- Communicate your needs
- Ease body aches and pains and reduce tension held in the body
For those with chronic conditions, general aches and pains, sport related issues, or repetitive strain injuries, we aim to:
- Ease muscular tension, aches and pain
- Give you and your body relief through a variety of gentle and deep massage techniques
- Uncover and correct postural imbalances
We are happy to work alongside your chiropractor, physiotherapist, osteopath, or another allied health care professional to ensure you are best supported.
RELAXATION, rejuvenation & HEALTH MAINTENANCE
We offered continued support through regular bodywork treatments. This gives our clients the opportunity to check-in monthly and receive a top-up treatment. We also go over any new issues that may have presented themselves in the time since their last appointment.
- Offers space, peace, quiet, and stillness to restore the body and mind
- Alleviates stress, anxiety, and depression
- Ideal for regular health and wellbeing maintenance