CEO & Master Therapist
Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy
Certificate IV Massage Therapy
Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage (Level 2)
Psychosomatic Therapy - Emotional Trigger Point Release Therapy
Ili Ili Hot Stones Massage
First Aid certificate & CPR
CURRENTLY STUDYING: Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Institute Healer, 2017 AIF
Master Therapist, 2017 AIF
Association of Massage Therapists (AMT)
"I support people to slow down and chill out. In a world where we have created such busy lifestyles, space and slowing down, is like a breath of fresh air. I give with all my heart, and give for you to receive fully"
Sara is passionate about supporting those to live a life worth celebrating. She gives each client her full attention and refines the small details. Her massage style is both relaxing and remedial in nature, as she uses a variety of gentle and firm techniques to get results and to meet her clients needs.
Being an empathetic and compassionate therapist, Sara is well suited to supporting all walks of life, especially those who feel vulnerable, anxious, nervous, sensitive, or those whom have never had a massage before. She has a professional and knowledgable approach to massage therapy and has a thirst for knowledge.
Our bodies reach out to us when we are stressed or if something isn't quite right in our lives. Symptoms of pain, illness, dis-ease, agitation, depression, exhaustion, or sadness are some ways in which our body is telling us to take better care of ourselves.
Sara supports her clients to connect with, listen, and understand their bodies. Sara hopes to facilitate you to heal, relax, surrender, and connect with an empowered, fulfilled, happy, and healthy version of yourself through therapeutic massage.
Sara supports you to:
- Feel safe and supported
- Ease muscular tension, aches and pains
- Reduce stress levels
- Feel more relaxed
- Gain relief from a depleted, exhausted, or tired body
- Gain relief from anxiety and depression
- Explore and release any emotions that may surface in a safe, supportive, and non-judgmental environment
- Explore and implement positive change in your life
- Live a purposeful life
- Retreat to a sanctuary of peace, quiet, and stillness from your busy mind or life
- Easily excitable - Entrepreneurial - Rainforests - Literature - Nature - Simplicity - Passionate - Health - Driven - Movement - A bit of a Dork - Compassionate - Nurturer - Understanding - Forever Present -
We at Awakened Lotus know that finding the right therapist is a choice not to be taken lightly, as you invest in yourself and your future. That’s why we offer free consultations to talk you through your needs and goals and discuss whether our therapist will be the best person to meet your needs.