Optimise your health and happiness through massage therapy.
Awakened Lotus is a professional massage therapy and mentoring practice that provides physical, emotional, mental and spiritual support.
Our services offer:
- Relief from muscular tension, aches and pains
- Relaxation and stress relief from demanding lifestyles
- Private massage studio with free parking
- Health fund rebates (available from September 2017)
- Save up to $31 at each appointment when you become a VIP member
- Diploma qualified therapist with years of experience and knowledge
- Compassionate & empathetic therapist for your safety and comfort
- Gentle or firm and targeted techniques, depending on your needs
Book online today and save $20 off your first appointment.
Areas of Expertise
Trauma and PTSD
We specialise in treating those who have experienced trauma and those who have been diagnosed with PTSD. We work at your pace and comfort level to help alleviate muscular aches and pains alongside reconnecting you to safe touch. Whether you have experienced loss, grief, heartache, physical or sexual abuse, violation, domestic violence, exposure to war, or other types of psychological trauma, we are here to support you.
- Ease body aches and pains
- Release stress and tension from your body and mind
- Work at your own pace and comfort level
- Feel safe and comfortable in a relaxing environment
- Time to communicate concerns with your therapist
We encourage working alongside your chosen counsellor, psychologist, psychiatrist, or another allied health care professional to ensure you are best supported.
Try: Relaxation Massage, Heartworks Lomi Lomi, Remedial Massage, Psychosomatic Therapy
For those with chronic conditions, general aches and pains, sport related issues, or repetitive strain injuries, we aim to:
- Ease muscular tension, aches and pain
- Give you and your body relief through a variety of gentle and deep massage techniques
- Uncover and correct postural imbalances
We are happy to work alongside your chiropractor, physiotherapist, osteopath, or another allied health care professional to ensure you are best supported.
Try: Psychosomatic Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage, Relaxation Massage, Hot Stone Massage
anxiety and depression
Living with anxiety or depression is debilitating and draining. We understand that you feel vulnerable and cautious. Biochemically, it has been scientifically proven that cortisol levels (AKA the stress hormone) decrease and serotonin and dopamine levels (AKA the feel good, happy hormones) increase when you get a massage. This helps alleviate anxiety and depression.
- Feel safe and comfortable
- Communicate your needs
- Ease body aches and pains and reduce tension held in the body
Try: Relaxation massage, Heartworks Lomi Lomi massage, Hot Stone Massage
stress and exhaUstion
Do you live a busy, demanding life? Do you feel moody, irritable, or agitated more often than you would like to? Do you find it hard to concentrate, have tense, aching muscles, or find it hard to fall asleep at night? If these issues are stress related, we will be able to assist you! Through massage therapy, you can achieve:
- A reduction in your stress levels and the above symptoms
- Space, peace, and quiet where you can retreat from the demands of a busy life
- Ease stress related tension in the body
- More energy for the things you love
- More patience at work and at home around the ones you love
- More quality time where you are not so exhausted
RELAXATION, rejuvenation & HEALTH MAINTENANCE
Once we have worked with our clients and they have achieved their initial desired goals, we offered continuedsupport through maintenance massage treatments. This gives our clients the opportunity to check-in monthly and receive a top-up treatment. We also go over any new issues that may have presented themselves in the time since their last appointment.
- Offers space, peace, quiet, and stillness to restore the body and mind
- Alleviates stress, anxiety, and depression
- Ideal for regular health and wellbeing maintenance
Try: Our VIP program